Headless Soldier Headless Soldier

I liked it. The part where he lost his head was creepy O.O with the music and such XD

exninja123 responds:

hehe thanks! xD

Mobius Rings Mobius Rings

Very Laggy

If it weren't so laggy it would be kinda cool

Ayn Rand the Musical Ayn Rand the Musical

Pointless

Tired of seeing new things on the portal with no effort whatsoever

Bupsy Episode 3 Bupsy Episode 3

Quite good in my opinion

I love the interactive part of this nice job! The art is pretty descent as well!

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Very Nice Job!

Some of the best animation I have ever seen! Almost like a real cartoon! It was quite funny too, almost like my first experience with Minecraft. Overall great job! Favorited.

Black Circle Dude Ep1 Black Circle Dude Ep1

Overall Pretty Nice

The music is great, the animation too, had a bit of a story involved too, I like it overall! Just doesn't deserve a 10 sorry :/

TheMadWasp responds:

Your choice for score.

Adventures of p and j Adventures of p and j

Very effortless

If you're going to post something on the portal....at least try

&amp;lt;3 ToastedToastyToast <3 ToastedToastyToast

Quite Annoying

The art and animation was alright the voice and the overall movie gave me a headache. 1/10

-Gryphonn

Invisible Face: Part 1 Invisible Face: Part 1

Very Deep To be Honest

I liked the idea! It is very original and also deep and depressing, but some parts were a bit unclear (yes I know this is a short movie blablablabla :P) but still I like short things to be clear like I didn't understand what was happening after he was drawing the face on him. The ending really creeped me out with the face just fading into the darkness and the music created quite the mood and atmosphere for this film! Overall very nice job 8/10!

-Gryphonn

TiggUno responds:

Thanks! Really Appreciate It! And Yeah I Felt That Part May Be Unclear, It Was Him Having A Flash Back But I Only Used The Light Effect And Sound Hoping It Would Be Enough.

Next Time I'll Make Sure To Keep It Clear, And Thanks Again! Good To Know That I Set The Tone Right!